[SECC] KU8E - Sweepstakes Phone

Jeff Clarke ku8e@bellsouth.net
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:14:33 -0500

                        2002 ARRL NOVEMBER SWEEPSTAKES

     Call used: KU8E                                           Location: GA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE            Power: Low

     Callsign of Operator(s):

     Exchanged Information: nr A KU8E 76 GA

     Hours of Operation: 09:30

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160          0          0
      80          6         12
      40         94        188
      20        215        430
      15         72        144
      10         40         80
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      427        854   X   80 multipliers  =  68,320

     Club or Team Name: South East Contest Club

     Comments: Put in some time between babysitting duties and running errands this
weekend. Mostly S&P giving out points. I worked all the hard sections on Saturday so
I just had to get on Sunday to complete the sweep !!!  Last 2 were LA and NV. I found
W5WMU on 20 with a couple hours to go and then found W7TTT ( he had a big pileup!!)
for the sweep at 0150 Z. I then switched off the radio and we went out to dinner !!

                             73's Jeff

Jeffrey D. Clarke 770-218-0278 email : ku8e@bellsouth.net

Please see my resume webpage at http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-ku8e