[SECC] ARRL SS SSB

AE4Y ae4y@mindspring.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:46:09 -0500

Here's the run down on my SS SSB effort.  Phone is not my mode of choice and
my results show it.  I was basically just giving out points to the rest of
the crowd.  I guess I operated 5 hours or so over the entire weekend.  I
managed to work a fair number of the SECC crowd, so that made it worthwhile.

  Band  Contacts     Mults     Score
       3.5        19         6       228
         7        43        11       946
        14        38         9       684