[SECC] CQWW CW Results

AE4Y ae4y@mindspring.com
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:23:45 -0500

For what it's worth, here's my contribution to the CQWW CW contest:

      Band  Contacts     Zones Countries     Score
      ----  --------     ----- ---------     -----
       3.5         5         4         5       108
         7        24        12        22      2142
        14        45        16        36      5980
        21        92        17        49     16962
        28       100        15        56     20377
     Total       266        64       168    170288

I was in Arizona Friday and in the air somewhere over Texas when the contest
actually began.  I didn't turn the rig on until Saturday morning and then
only worked a few hours; with another 2 hours or so on Sunday.  The bands
seemed to be in pretty good shape.

I hope everyone else did much better than this.

Kent, AE4Y