[SECC] update from nq4i

Macie, Gordon gmacie@xmmcorp.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:24:15 -0500

I have a couple of questions..

Who is your EMC ?? I did read about someone else on towertalk using an EMC.. What anchors did you use and did you buy them from the EMC.. What was the anchor/installation cost if you don't mind.. I bought some Rohn anchors and then decided they aren't big enough. I bought some ab chance anchors from a place on cobb parkway. They were about the same price and much heavier duty.. of course also harded to install..

Glad to see your making significant progress..

Gordon N4LR