[SECC] another nq4i update

Rick Dougherty NQ4I@compuserve.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:50:42 -0500

Hi all.....spent the past two days doing lots of antenna work...took down
110 ft rohn 45 tower and put 4 sticks of it back in the iar...some of the
sections were only on the ground for 30 mis or less....we are concreting 2
anchors that we were unable to have the EMC install...this just leaves one
anchor for the 10m/40m tower, and one anchor for the 20m tower to do
yet......tomorrow I will put guys on the 10m tower and install another 3
sections on it...have also assembled 3 sticks of AB-105 tower...this will
support the multitude of 10m mult station antennas and the 3 el 40m mult
antenna...phillystrand will be used on this tower too.....so far I have
enough hard line for all the 20m and up antennas....so its just another
hard on the antenna farm...come on down and help!! de Rick