[SECC] Virus problems

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:25:20 -0700 (PDT)

For those who don't have an anti-virus program you can download a demo
version of a program (NOD) at http://www.nod32.com . It's good for 25
days and you could at least check you computer real quick to see if you
have any viruses. My friend N8VW, who is a contester and works with us
on eham.net, recomended this program as being as good or better than
Norton. I value his opinion , since he is a very knowledgable computer
guy...

                         73's Jeff KU8E