[SECC] CQ 160 Plaque opportunities

David L. Thompson thompson@mindspring.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:40:55 -0400

I have several plaques that need sponsorship for 2003 plus fill ins for 2000
and 2001 which I am in the process of doing now.  If interested the cost per
plaque is $40 which includes the plaque, packing (the are double packed now)
and shipping.  I am giving the local gang first shot before going on the Top
Band Reflector.

The 2003 rules are on the CQ Magazine web page.  Note that the contests are
a 48 hour affair now to fall in line with other CQ sponsored contests (000Z
to 2359Z Sat/Sun).  Single ops are now limited to 30 hours operating time
(no need to run the keyers all day long!).
VY0 has been added as a Canadian Multiplier.

73 Dave K4JRB