[SECC] NA Files for Illinois QSO Party

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:17:55 -0700 (PDT)

  I couldn't find the NA files for the ILL QSO party anywhere. I hate
when the sponsors don't provide them !!!  Anyway I used the TE program
on NA and created them today. It doesn't score the QSO points totally
right because of the weird scoring system they have ... but it will be
good enough so you can at least use NA to log QSO's and track mults OK.

  I have attached the files to this email to save everyone the trouble
of having to create them....

               73's Jeff KU8E