[SECC] GQP module

McKay amckay@rabun.net
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:15:40 -0400

There is a module available for the GQP at the WriteLog Web site. It was
done by N9OH. There is a link to his module page on the homepage of
WriteLog. In addition, Steve (N9OH) has modules for a number of other states
which have QSO parties. He also will take requests. I asked him to do a
module for the Ala. QSO party since a lot of us in Georgia work that
contest. He said he would put it on the list, but it would be some time
before he gets down the list to it. He does the modules for fun. He will
accept a donation but prefers a sched if you are in a county he has not
worked. He, of course, is a county hunter. E-mail him and he will sched you
if he has not worked your county. The Ga. module works great. You can
download it from his page and WriteLog accepts it with no problem. I used it
for the first time last QSO party. Once the module is in WriteLog, it will
show up in the list on the WriteLog program.
    This is the first time in about 35 years that I have known something
which was not old news to John, K4BAI. And quite likely it will be the last
time. Hi
73, Archie, K4GA