[SECC] county line QSOs in Georgia QSO Party

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:12:30 -0400

I may be the only one unfamiliar with this, but what is a county-line
QSO?  I take it that relevant station/person is literally, or perhaps
theoretically, straddling the line between two counties?  I've just never
come across this term before.

73,

Jay/K4OGG