[SECC] SS Plans

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:50:46 -0700 (PDT)

 Is anyone going to be doing SS?? I think we have enough "active"
members to do pretty good - if we get organized. If we got 20 guys to
get on and just make 750-800 QSOs per mode ( pretty easy to do) we
could have a chance to win the medium category. From the sound of
things it doesn't sound like anyone is doing CQWW very seriously so we
should all be rested up for SS ?????

 Anyway, I will be doing SOLP from home. I encourage you to get on ...
even if you just have wire antennas. When I lived in OH I won the
division several times (SOLP) with an "all wire" station very close to
what I have now. Even if you have crummy antennas it should not be hard
to make 500 QSO's in about 12 hours just S&Ping...

 Please send me your plans (category,# hours planned) and I will do a
summary of who is doing what ....

                   73's Jeff KU8E