FW: [SECC] GQP - Let's do this orderly or not at all...

Michael Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:04:46 -0400

Forwarding my note to Bill, I meant to "reply all" but hit "reply".

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Condon [mailto:mcondon@attglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 10:19 AM
To: Bill Coleman
Subject: RE: [SECC] GQP - Let's do this orderly or not at all...

Bill,
I think you are right, and we are at the point where the club officers need
to step in and organize a decision.
The membership can propose and discuss till the bands close, but we need and
official action to get closure.

Zero th, Separate the issues to single topics, take the date change alone
and first.

First, take the consensus and "votes" already expressed in the reflector.

Second, if LV Hamfest is the next:"meeting", then accept further "votes" or
discussion there.  If no meeting is immediately planned, do it all here on
the reflector now.

Third, considering all input, make the change decision; put a note out for
the reflector.

Fourth, set the jobs out to change the web sites, and contact the
publications and other web information sites.

Move to the next issue and repeat.

Oops: the band is closing here...  73
Mike, NE4S