[SECC] NE4S CQWWDX SSB

Michael Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:06:35 -0400

Here is the result of a weekend of casual work, about 25 hours of off and
on.

I put the club credit on the form as every little bit helps.

Heard several of SECCers, mostly on the higher bands, weakly.

The G5RV worked as well.  I used telnet over my ISP for spots direct into
WriteLog.
It made the 40M spot grabs easier having the QSX pop in automatically.

I did find a listing of Telnet access on the web, the URL is:
http://cpcug.org/user/wfeidt/Misc/cluster.html
If any one needs a list, this one worked for me.

Single OP, Assisted, Low Power.

	QSOs	QSO points	Zones	Countries	Multipliers	Score
160m: 	   0		 0	  0
80m: 	   1		 1	  1
40m:	  40	107	 9	 33
20m:	 124	322	29	 63
15m:	 113	287	23	 59
10m:	 137	371	23	 57
Totals:	415	1087	85	213	298	323926
Station Description: FT-1000MP
Antenna(s): Single Wire for all bands, G4RV

Mike, NE4S
73