[SECC] Lawrenceville Hamfest

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:02:21 -0500

On 10/30/02 5:35 AM, Rick Dougherty at NQ4I@compuserve.com wrote:

>I will be attending the hamfest in Lawrenceville on Saturday morning...hope
>to see as many of the SECC members as possible...are we signing off a
>meeting there??

Good question. Since it appears that I will be the only officer likely to
be there (K4NO and W4OC, correct me of I'm wrong), I have held off on a
meeting notice since I didn't know if I would suddenly be called to WV.

That's still possible, but less likely.

I propose we meet for a single brief meeting at 11 am. Any suggestions
regarding the location at Lawrenceville?

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901