[SECC] Signal every 61KC??

SavageBR@aol.com SavageBR@aol.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:08:26 EDT

I have a signal every 61 KC on all HF bands. It is apparently associated with
my high speed cable connection/PC. I am using a Comcast cable input to an RCA
cable modem to a Toshiba S401 Notebook PC.

If I unplug the AC to the cable modem the signal stops. Or, if I unplug the
RJ45 Lan plug from the modem at the PC the signal stops or if I turn off the
PC the signal stops. I cannot really tell if the RJ45 Lan cable between the
modem and the PC is radiating.

Is there such a thing as a shielded RJ 45 Lan cable available? Suggestions??

Thanks,
Bruce  AA4Z