[SECC] [Fwd: [Fwd: Ala QSO Party 2002]]

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:34:24 -0400

Hi Dan:

Forwarded below is yesterday's message from Bridget.  So the Ala station
scoring is the only change from last year other than the date.  Rules
are correct, I assume including scoring, in September QST.  So, even if
they aren't promptly updated on the website, you should be able to get
the info from QST.

I don't have QST at the office.  Even if there is no category
specifically for MM stations (I don't know about that one way or the
other), you could have fun doing that and would encourage more activity
with every QSO you make.

73,

John, K4BAI.

multipart/mixed