[SECC] Alabama QSO Party

Allan & Bridget dxcc@dbtech.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:35:17 -0500

Hi All,
Sorry to be so late in saying ANYTHING here...thanks to John, K4BAI for =
relaying information about the AQP.

There were only a couple of changes that needed to be made to the =
webpage, but they have been made...the date is now correct and the rules =
now indicate that Alabama stations now count 2 points each.  I hope that =
it is coherent on the webpage...if not, please let me know. =20
http://web.dbtech.net/~dxcc/rules1.htm

Thanks for your patience...It doesn't look like this illness is going =
away any time soon, so I haven't been able to do as much with this event =
as much as I would have liked.  Kudos go to Ward, N0AX, who has been =
very good about contacting QSO party organizers to get information for =
QST and NCJ, as well as those of you who have been talking about the QSO =
party on some of the local reflectors. =20

Please do let me know of any mobile plans you have and I will try to let =
others know of these plans as well...I know that there were a couple of =
people who contacted several new counties because of your efforts.  =
Please pass the word on, and I hope to hear you on the air this coming =
Saturday!
73,
Bridget, KS4YT

multipart/alternative