[SECC] New member - Kevan Nason - NS4T

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:59:30 -0400

Please welcome to the club Kevan Nason, NS4T. Kevan joined in August.

Kevan previously held NT8A, WB8VDI and was a novice as WN8VDI. (must have
been licensed shortly after me, I was WN8WOY)

Kevan has been a ham for 25+ years, and is just starting to get
interested in contesting -- mostly SSB, but he used to love CW, so expect
him on that mode as well. Perhaps RTTY, too.

Kevan enjoys the CQWW DX and WPX, NAQP and the ARRL DX.

Kevan spent 20 years in the Navy, part of that as a submariner ("there's
only two kinds of ships -- subs and targets....") Now that he is settled
into South Carolina, he's ready to set up a station where he can contest
seriously.

Kevan -- please go to <http://secc.contesting.com> and sign up for the
e-mail reflector. There we have a daily, perpetual on-line meeting.

Welcome to the groun, Kevan, we look forward to your participation and
scores.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901