[SECC] Re: Latest GQP Rover Update

K4MUT k4mut at arrl.net
Wed Apr 9 17:22:46 EDT 2003

Ny4n at aol.com wrote:
> Looks like K4MUT and N4PN are working some of the same counties. If K4MUT
> wants to move more north and catch some of my I-20 counties, I may be able to
> knock out the ones in the NE, may be able to activate all of them! Just a
> thought.
>
> NY4N  Jeff

I could run east from Greene on I-20 for NY4N and get Greene,
Taliaferro, Warren, Columbia, and Richmond if I skip Bibb, Monroe,
Butts, Jasper, Baldwin, Hancock, Washington, and Glascock.  My last few
counties (Putnam, Jones, Baldwin, Hancock, Washington, and Glascock)
were already in the "definite maybe" category, though.  Jeff's I-20
counties (except for Greene) would be DM, too.

My only route constraints are that my Friday night bed is in Anderson
SC, and in Baxley GA (Appling County) on Saturday night.

73,
BOB/k4mut