[SECC] Latest GQP Rover Update

K4MUT k4mut at arrl.net
Fri Apr 11 10:46:12 EDT 2003

Paul,
I think you are covering Long, Bibb, Monroe, Butts, Jasper, Putnam,
Jones. I think I can cover the following counties:

Jenkins, Screven, Bullock, Candler, Emanuel, Johnson, Treutlen, Wheeler,
Telfair, Jeff Davis, Montgomery, Toombs, Tattnall, Evans, Bryan-1,
Effingham, Chatham, Bryan-2, Liberty, McIntosh, Glynn, Camden, Charlton,
Ware, Brantley, Pierce, Wayne, Appling, Bacon, Coffee, Atkinson,
Berrien, Irwin, Ben Hill, Wilcox, Dodge, Pulaski, Bleckley, Laurens,
Wilkinson, Twiggs, [maybe Bibb, Monroe, Butts, Jasper, Putnam, Jones]
Baldwin, Hancock, Washington, Glascock, Warren, McDuffie, Jefferson,
Richmond, Burke

I will be hitting the road about 9am Friday.  I will check email Friday
night and again Saturday morning, but Saturday morning will be my last.
If anyone needs to talk to me by phone: 864-224-0701 Friday night, or
912-367-6653 Saturday night.

Looks like good weather forecast.  Drive safely.
73,
BOB/k4mut