[SECC] GQP Comments

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 14 10:44:40 EDT 2003

We could have worked Ala stations on 40 if any had called.  We worked a
number of GA stations and WA3GNW in SC and a lot of FL stations, but no
AL.  Sorry about that Dan, but we ran a lot of counties on 40 after 20
went long.  We also worked NF4A in Panama City, FL in many counties on
20 when we were in SW GA, so 20 meter contacts were possible at that
distance.  We missed MS too, but did get at least three stations in LA.
TN was difficult on 20, but we worked quite a few on 40 and at least one
on 20.  Never heard a KY station.

More later.

73,

John, K4BAI.