[SECC] OnQP WB6BWZ SOABMixed QRP

Matt Lee, WB6BWZ Matt at Tenn-Valley.com
Sun Apr 20 18:51:16 EDT 2003

                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: WB6BWZ
Operator(s): WB6BWZ
Station: WB6BWZ

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: Atlanta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4 (24 max)

  160:
   80:
   40:   7             7
   20:          1      1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
---------------------------
Total:   7      1      8  Total Score = 184

http://www.odxa.on.ca/oqphome.html

My first Ontario QSO Party contest. Above average noisy band conditions.

Had two WriteLog windows opened during the concurrent operating hours of the
Michigan QSO Party (MiQP) and the Ontario QSO Party (OnQP) so I could switch
between the two at any time. (Thanks again to Steve N9OH for writing the OnQP
and MiQP modules for WriteLog.)

Yaesu FT-817 QRP xcvr into a 5-MHz 28-ga insulated wire stealth antenna up 40
feet in trees next to I-75 in downtown Atlanta industrial area. SGC SG-237
autotuner. WriteLog 10.40j, manual mode, no CAT interface.

--
Matt Lee, WB6BWZ
Atlanta, Georgia USA