[SECC] GQP-2004

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 11 11:47:51 EDT 2003

The problem with having consistency by having the GQP so many weekends
from Easter each year is that there is no telling what contest we would
conflict with.  This would be the most inconsistent scheduling of all.
We would sometimes conflict with WPX SSB, with Mother's Day (which GQP
did for years in the 60s and 70s and we decided not to do that again)
and no one would know the date from year to year.

I personally favored having it as a Saturday only event in 2004, but I
was outvoted.

73,

John, K4BAI.