[SECC] Relinquishing Position.... and Logs...

jshort at mindspring.com jshort at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 12 22:17:51 EDT 2003

Hi all...

	The best laid plans... well, you know the rest.  I am writing
this email from a hotel room in beautiful Hartford, CT.. where I have
been for the past couple of days.  Once again, my job had me fly up
there on a moment's notice.... therefore, I have not been doing my
part on the 2003 logs.

	That - plus the fact that I will be away all next week... makes
me come to the realization that I just do not have the time to handle
getting these logs out in any timely fashion.  Therefore, I am
officially giving up the post of GQP Director - effective basically
immediately.

	My current schedule has me back in the Atlanta area on
Wednesday night.  Therefore, I should be able to get logs together
and ready to be shipped to whomever (Jeff ?) on Thursday.
Whomever, it will be ... please email me (not through the list) a good
mailing and FedEx address.

	My apologies to each and every one of you - I have failed
this club and its members (not to mention the competitors) and I
have no one to blame but myself.

Jeff / KD3UC