[SECC] FS: SB-220 $500

Marko Markkanen oh7kd at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 15 19:34:03 EDT 2003

I have good condition Heathkit SB-220 for sale with original manual. It comes with Eimac tubes, but I had to replace one tube in March, 2002 (one tube died, but did not seem to do any damage to the amp). Tubes seems to be reasonably well matched, both produce approximately same amount of heat and there was no difference in color (the 'new' tube was used as well, from amp that was damaged in shipping to service). I run it from 120V so I decided to replace one tube only and buy pair of new tubes when I go back to Finland and run it at full power from 240V. I'm not sure what is the accurate max power, but RS meter shows well over kW. If you want, you can test the amp before buying (I live in Duluth, GA)

The reasong I'm selling is that I wanted amp with 160m and I found good Drake L7.

e-mail or call me if you are interested. If you are really interested, call me on Saturday (Aug. 15) since I take it to Huntsville hamfest... in case they have bulletin board for trading toys :)

73, Marko
 ---
 Marko Markkanen - AK4XX - OH7KD
 oh7kd at bellsouth.net ; oh7kd at ak4xx.com