[SECC] Re: [WriteLog] New master files

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 17 04:39:16 EDT 2003

Archie and a couple of others have asked about updated master files
for the club cw enthusiasts.

I don't think there is too much RTTY activity in the club, so most of
you don't know that I maintain the master and friend database files
for Writelog and RTTY.

I believe with the amount of activity on cw that our club has had in
the last year or so
would generate a very good file, and would be customized to our
general area.

So, what I need are copies of your cabrillo file which you submitted
for, let's say the last year. If you want, you can copy the file to
another name and then edit out the header. Once I extract the calls, I
destroy the original. Our multi-op guys are very important to this
effort, so please, NQ4I and whoever has the W4AN logs please send
them.

Of course, it could also be done for SSB... if someone will hold a
knife to my throat.

73
Ed