[SECC] cqww contest

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Fri Dec 5 15:11:09 EST 2003

I am a little disappointed (read a lot)  in the participation of cqww cw by
SECC members...I had one member stop by and give me a qso...and not a single
member of the club spotted me the whole weekend...the other clubs make it a
practice to point out their members on the packetcluster so that they get
additional qso's ....this contesting club is not living up the standards
that other contesting clubs are...are we a contest club?? there are more
contests coming in the next few months....will each member make a
committment to participate and make some points for our club??  Bill Fisher
has been very generous to allow us this reflector...lets put it to use...we
have a large membership and many people have decent stations...lets get in
the contests and show the country that the SECC is indeed alive....de Rick