[SECC] Club participation levels

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 6 14:55:33 EST 2003

I don't typically post my results on 3830.  I agree that relying on
information from that site for compiling club totals may not truly reflect
the SECC's true level of participation.

Similarly, I suspect that many of those who are listed on our membership
roster don't routinely read the posts made here on our reflector.
Therefore, exhortations regarding low club participation posted here are, as
the saying goes, like preaching to the choir.

An e-mail sent directly to those members who have been inactive, soliciting
and encouraging their increased participation, might produce better results.

Kent, AE4Y