[SECC] Welcome New Member - Dennis Morris K4ZJ

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sun Dec 7 14:28:40 EST 2003

Please join me in welcoming Dennis Morris K4ZJ to the South East Contest
Club. Dennis joined in November.

Dennis is formerly WA4ZJJ and WA4JAO, but now has the 1x2 call. Dennis
enjoys several contests, particularly the ARRL DX and CQWW Phone contests
from TI8M, along with the 10m, IARU and CW Sprints.

Dennis, if you haven't already done so, please go to
<http://secc.contesting.com> and sign up for our e-mail reflector. There
we have a perpetual daily on-line meeting.

Welcome aboard!

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901