[SECC]

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 7 23:28:07 EST 2003

OK guys, here it is: ARRL 160 CW
320 Qsos: 44540 points Sections unknown right now, but around 50

Following stations in State indicated were worked:

AL W4NTI, K4ZGB, N4NO, KY5R, KA1DWX, KA9EKJ, K4WI, K9MUG

SC K4DLJ, N2FY, K3QO, WA8OJR, K4CNW

GA K4BAI, KA4KOE, K4VT, W4AN, KU8E, WW4LL, N4GG, K4GA, WF4W, W4AX

All the above are in the order by State in which they were worked.
(ie)) W4NTI was the first AL station worked.

Now, I have written a small exe file which will allow any of you to
extract that information. Conditions are: MAKE A BACKUP OF THE LOG
FIRST!!

1. You MUST edit the Cabrillo file and remove ALL information except
the actual Qs.
If you have a OS with a DOS shell, change to the directory where your
Cabrillo file is, and type EDIT filename. (USE THE BACKUP NAME!!)
Then, remove the Cab header and the "END OF LOG" lines and you're in
business. Then copy that file to C:\. If not use Notepad or something
to make a backup and then edit it.

2. The exe and edited file MUST be in c:\

3. The exe will produce a file called AR160.DAT in the C:\ directory.

I don't think the reflector allows attachments, so if any of you want
the file, email me directly.

All questions should be sent to K4BAI. ):>

73
ED