[SECC] Membership

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Mon Dec 8 14:27:05 EST 2003

I was with Fred when he spoke up promoting the SECC at the Newnan club
meeting. Many of the members were totally unaware of the SECC. The group had
recently operated CQWW from Costa Rica as TI8M. As a result Dennis K4ZJ has
joined. We also meet and spoke with Brian NA4BW. Bryan is just getting back
into contesting after many years. He made 1700+ qso's from K4SSU in sweeps
ssb. That would have been a big boost to the club score. That is the high
score from GA and he wasn't a member. Hopefully he will join us if he hasn't
already. I will see If I can get a contact number and followup..

We need to be more proactive with membership.. Maybe we have a start..

Gordon