[SECC] Sorry I missed the fun...

Adam S Hoffman AF4QZ af4qz at arrl.net
Mon Dec 8 21:46:42 EST 2003

Hello all

Have recently gotten into contesting semi-seriously and wanted badly to participate in 160 meter contest this past weekend. However, my tuner wouldn't tune my dipole for anything, no matter how many times I tried, which is strange since it has tuned it many times before....guess that's just contester's luck!

See everyone in the 10 meter contest this weekend! If you need SC mult, I suggest that you go to John's K4BAI. I am very close to the Savannah River, thus making a contact with Georgia difficult, but every contest that I can remember, most recently the South Carolina QP, John has successfully worked me!

I will be on both CW and SSB, so if you hear me, give me a shout!

73
Adam AF4QZ
Aiken, SC