[SECC]

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 9 04:42:07 EST 2003

> Ed and all SECC Members,
> Please take a moment to review your 160 meter logs and post callsigns of
> stations you worked in GA, SC and AL to the reflector.  We can make a list
> of stations that are not in the SECC and extend an offer to join.
>
> Greg K4NO
Maybe a "reflection" from the reflector, but I already did this. And I
have written a program which will take any Cabrillo log and extract
that information. It's a small exe file which goes in the root
directory.

So far, only Matt has asked for the program, and my responce to him
bounced. Maybe because the file is an exe. For anyone who wants it,
I'll rename it to .dat, and let you change it on your end to .exe

73
Ed