[SECC] Club Meetings and Other Stuff

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Tue Dec 9 00:19:46 EST 2003

Not to get all involved in the political bullshit that Ed
insists on bringing up, but:

On 9 Dec 2003 at 5:02, K4SB wrote:

> I will shortly post a message asking everyone who is subscribed to the
> SECC reflector to quote it back to me so I can make a list. I propose
> that anyone who has not replied to either the reflector or me within
> 30 days be dropped from membership.

I have no intention of responding to this.

> I am also going to try to download logs received for all
> ARRL contests, and cross check them against our
> membership. Our C&BLs REQUIRE 2 entries and submissions
> for any contest per year by all members.

Yes, we've said all along that two entries per year per
member were required.  What does that have to do with the
ARRL?  Nothing.  There are other contests with club
competitions you know.

I'll tell you what, Ed.  You want to turn the SECC into
something which was never intended to feed your own
political ego?  Go ahead.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA