[SECC] Contest in the next month

Greg Richard k4no at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 11 20:02:04 EST 2003

Good to see all the activity on the reflector lately.  Its good to know that we have a membership that cares about the club.  I monitor the TCG reflector and the converstion over here is similiar to one they had in the past year so don't think we are the only ones that have internal problems. Last time I checked, the TCG got it worked out, got back together and put up some good club scores.

If you are new to the reflector, this is the most business discussion that I can recall ever on the reflector.  We will get back to contesting, antennas, software etc as soon as this gets resolved so please stick with us.

As K4OGG pointed out, the 10 meter contest is this weekend. Hope to hear all of you on both modes.  Also remember the Stu Perry 160 test in a couple of weeks and then January the NAQP's.  CW NAQP is the 10th and SSB is the 17th.  Here is a link to the rules http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

The SECC will be putting together teams for both weekends. There is no 175 mile limit in this one so everyone in the circle, outside the circle, on the circle, circumsized, circumvented, circumspect can participate.

We will need someone to gather teams and the first one to offer gets the job. Its a glamourous position that pays absolutely nothing

dump em in

Greg K4NO