[SECC] ARRL 10M Results

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 14 18:36:41 EST 2003

I think I spent too much time in other pursuits this weekend; i.e. Christmas
shopping, watching Georgia Tech basketball, and welcoming two college-boy
sons home for the holidays.  But inspite of the less than optimal band
conditions, I enjoyed the 10M contest.

I worked all of the SECCer's that I could hear, but that wasn't many.  As
expected, there were lots of very short lived, concentrated openings to very
specific areas throughout the weekend.  At one point I thought I was going
for the Worked All Minnesota record.  But then it switched to Florida,
followed by a short stint with Vermont.

Here's my results:

      Band  Contacts      Mult     Score
        28       192        74     53428