[SECC] Re: RE: IARU Contest and W1AW callsign

Matt Lee, WB6BWZ Matt at Tenn-Valley.com
Tue Dec 16 17:22:21 EST 2003

Jeff,

Before we accept this privilege, we need to consider the QSL CARD issue,
e.g., who will pay for the cards, who will be the QSL Manager for this
undertaking to send out the cards.

Or will W1AW handle the QSL-ing?

--
Matt Lee, WB6BWZ