[SECC] 10M contest

Jeff w4dd at arrl.net
Tue Dec 16 23:12:00 EST 2003

Interesting weekend, very little EU's and no JA's.  The only good thing that
happened was the wild opening to the Eastern half of the US at 1am Sunday
morning.  I worked about 125 stations and most every one was S9.  One guy in
NY was running 2.5 watts and he was also an S9.

Things that worked good: EU 3-stack, rig, low noise level

Things that need improvements: a low antenna that points west and an antenna
that will point to South America.

                    ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2003

      Call:      NQ4I (W4DD Op)
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      SSB
      State:     GA

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW        0        0        0        0
      SSB     1674     3348       61       61

      Totals  1674     3348       61       61  =   408,456

Equipment Description:
FT-1000mp
Alpha 78
3 stack 5el
5el fixed SE

Club Affiliation: South East Contest Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Jeff Stuparits  NQ4I
               7630 Saddle Creek Trail
               Gainesville, GA 30506