[SECC] Re: 2003 Georgia QSO Party

E. Kazmarek skazmarek at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 17 07:00:45 EST 2003

We can promote the idea that the Georgia QSO party is a good way to make
progress on the "Worked All Georgia" award. That might bring in a few GA
stations. I've got flyers, cards, sample awards, etc., that I'll start
getting out to the hamfests etc. asap. I'll also get the clubs to put
reminders in their newsletters (ideally, reminders for both the GQP and
WAG award together).

Who's the club person in charge of promoting the GQP?

Skip (K4EAK)