[SECC] NAQP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 09:13:03 EST 2003

NAQP is one of my favorites:

1.  10 hours in the chair is long enough to feel like you have accomplished
something, but short enough to be able to stand up when its over.
2.  I can make a decent score with my little pistol antennas.
3.  Its mostly good ops.  The NAQPs have gained a lot of following over the
past few years - the big boys will be playing, but with less intensity than
the sprints.
4.  This is a great contest to practice up on whatever:  SO2R skills, band
hopping, etc.

I hope to see lots of SECCers in the log.

Hal
N4GG