[SECC] RE: RTTY

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 29 22:58:14 EST 2003

halken wrote:

> RTTY?  RTTY?  Hmmmm, let's see, I have a model 19 teleprinter made by
> Teletype Corp complete with metal desk, tape punch, and 200 lb power
> supply with 866A mercury vapor rectifiers around here
> somewhere.....maybe its under the Kleinschmidts, over near the heap'o
> T-23 ARC-5s!  I WILL need to oil the clutches.....

OK Hal knows very well what it used to take. But he left out the train
engineer overalls and oil can.

BTW, that RS transformer is PN 273-1380, and they've changed the color
of the wires so look on the back.

It's still a fun mode. Sure would e nice if the Club could get a bunch
together and "fo for it"...

Glad Hal mentioned the 866As. I thought my TV picture was funny.

73
Ed