[SECC] KS4Q Cluster Web Interface Update

Ernie ks4q at zingleman.com
Sun Feb 2 18:59:51 EST 2003

All but the main page of the web site were broken .  Someone told me today.   They were accessible from here, but not from outside.  This has been fixed. If you were disappointed the first time, please try it again.

To review, if you use the cluster via packet radio or via telnet, you can log onto the web page and customize the output of the cluster to suit your likes and dislikes.  There is also a page where you can look for DX on a particular band, or can look at the WARC bands, the high bands, the low bands or all bands.

Let me know what you think of it!  The address for the web interface is:

http://ks4q.no-ip.com:4000/dx.asp
or
http://66.23.195.102:4000/dx.asp

73, Ernie KS4Q