[SECC] RE: ZF2NT or ZF1DZ in ARRL DX Contest this weekend

Scott Redd K0DQ k0dq at analog.org
Thu Feb 13 13:37:32 EST 2003

Unknown to John, there's another reason to "prove the path,"

Lord willing, I'll be at Bruce's for ARRL DX SSB in two weeks as ZF2DQ,
SOABHP. . . first phone contest in 30 years. . . last one, for those of you
old enough to remember, waa in 1973 as 6J9AA (XE1IIJ was base call). . .
.worked 10,600+ QSOs (before dupes) in TWO weekends. . . think that's the
all-time two weekend record. . . believe someone (N6KT?) has since done 10K
Q's in one weekend.

In any event, take pity on a somewhat out of practice phone op and look for
me on all bands, including 10!

Scott K0DQ / A92Q / P40Q / ZF2DQ