[SECC] ZF2NT or ZF1DZ in ARRL DX Contest this weekend

Jay Pryor jpryor at arches.uga.edu
Fri Feb 14 08:46:37 EST 2003

OK, OK, I admit it was me!  I've worked Bruce 38 times in the past four
years (according to DX4WIN) and only two of those were on 10M.  I'll try to
do better in the future.  After all, my goal in contesting is to make sure
that other stations have a big score.

GL this weekend to all the ARRL-DXers.

73,

Jay/K4OGG