[SECC] Virginia Trip

Courtney Judd k4wi at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 16 19:11:44 EST 2003

Hi All ! hope everyone did well this weekend ARRL CW. I just got back from a
week of R+R in Virginia with my buddy Drew K8YFM. Attended the Central
Virginia Contest Club meeting and enjoyed meeting those guys. Spent a
morning at Pauls K4JA.. far out.. this is a "MUST" see! Then another morning
at Bob's W4MYA... this guy has a serious rig/antennas collection. I had to
work this weekend so messed up my contest plans for this weekend. Only got
eight hours in... 7 on 10 as K4WI SO/LP; and 1 hour as NA4W on 160 as NA4W.
CUL 73's Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI/NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786