[SECC] rig sale

McKay amckay at rabun.net
Thu Feb 20 21:41:13 EST 2003

Guys
I am selling Drake Twins (B line) soon. They are complete with the matching
power supply/ speaker, all cables and original manuals. The T4XB has new
finals and driver tubes. The rigs work great and look great but my XYL and I
agree that  four radios is about all l can handle at one time.
    I plan to put them for sale on one of the Internet locations asking $500
plus shipping. If any of the SECC congregation wants them I will knock off
the shipping fee and perhaps a bit more. If you are interested I have
pictures.
73, Archie, K4GA
My address and telephone number can be found on the member list of the SECC
Web site.