[SECC] RE: AE4JO

Courtney Judd k4wi at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 23 17:20:56 EST 2003

Any of you guys ever hear of or run across this guy? His name is Robert Rody
from Emerson, Ga. He gave me all kinds of qrm and problems  Saturday evening
in CQ 160 SSB and now is flaming me through e-mail. A real wacko. Conditions
were really tuff here as a line of severe weather moved thru. Noise level as
S9 with 12 db of attenuation cranked in.. the Timewave DSP really helped and
managed to work D4B using this method. Since I had to work this weekend
there was no way to stay up and try to work thru all that QRN. Made 50 q's
Friday evening and another 100 Saturday evening. cul 73's Cort
Courtney Judd K4WI/NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786
e-mail= k4wi at earthlink.net