[SECC] ZF2DQ

Scott Redd K0DQ k0dq at analog.org
Mon Feb 24 16:37:58 EST 2003

Well, discretion is usually the better part of valor but in a fit of
nostalgia and seminal weakness, I've signed up to enter my first phone
contest (as DX) in 30 years this weekend.  Guess I'll find out if talking
and typing is as hard as walking and chewing gum.

Please keep an ear out for ZF2DQ - I'll be at Bruce, ZF2NT's, and will
especially appreciate Q's on 10 as well as the low bands.  I didn't hear
ZF1DZ on 10 in ARRL CW in the few daytime checks I made and the SE US path
clearly isn't as robust as 15.

For those (besides K4BAI) with long memories, the last effort was as 6J9AA
from downtown Veracruz.  Fisher was in diapers.

Blessings

Scott  K0DQ / A92Q / P40Q