[SECC] This weekend

Roger Hackler rhackler at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 28 14:24:52 EST 2003

Hey gang:

It's been way too long since I've been QRV, but it looks like I'll have half
a chance at making a partial effort this weekend.  Tower and beams are still
down in the yard, but the wires are up.

I've played alot of contests, but never have submitted a log on behalf of
the club.  I'm not sure of the protocol.

Can anyone give me the readers digest version of what I need to do to submit
with all the SECC info, or tell me it's not worth the effort since I'll be
part time?

Thanks!

73 de KN6RO

Think Field Day (that's for you Mike, NE4S)

Roger L. Hackler
Senior Network Engineer
Siemens Energy & Automation
Atlanta, GA