[SECC] KS4Q Cluster New IP Address

Ernie Ernie" <ks4q@zingleman.com
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:08:58 -0500

All,

The transition to the new DSL provider went smoothly.

There was some additional downtime due to the need
to defrag hard drives and software upgrades.  The DSL
switch itself took only about 5 minutes.

However, my new provider, due to a flood of new business
finds the need to do some upgrades to their routers.
Expect possible disruptions between 7AM and 8 AM Eastern Time on Friday.

I've also tried out a new DNS mapping service with the below no-ip.com =
address.

ks4q.no-ip.com resolving to 66.23.195.102

I *think* you will find success using either address.=20

Please let me know if you have any difficulties.

73, Ernie KS4Q

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---